CES 2022 – Thailand Pavilion
Thailand first participated in CES in the year 2020, presenting in the Eureka Park display area under the name “Thailand Pavilion,” which was hosted by the Sociallab Company.
Sociallab Company is a leading strategic company in Thailand that is driving digital society by producing multiple format digital content about technology, product, services, and lifestyle, as well as building an influencer network to broadcast our content on television programs, publish on social media and YouTube Channel, develop gadgets, and build technology communities through events and marketplaces, as well as investing in innovation and startup companies.
We provide opportunities for Thai startups to showcase their products and services on a global scale. Eureka Park is a place where new and innovative ideas are born.
We are excited and looking forward to seeing all of the VCs, buyers, and media from across the world.
HG Robotics has developed from a group of five robot enthusiasts and gradually grow into a hub of more than 30 engineers and developers. A state-owned bank and major local companies have invested in various rounds as a result of our dedication to providing best-in-class solutions. We started with seed finance from GSB's SMEs Private Equity Trust series in 2016, and are currently expanding with series A investment support from PTT and AddVentures by SCG.
What will happen in CES?
- “Vetal” is an unmanned exploration drone. It's a vertical take-off and landing flight that can travel up to 90 kilometers per hour and cover a distance of 10 kilometers.
- “TigerDrone” is an agricultural drone with a 10 liter water capacity and an anti-collision system with battery measurement (BMM)
- “VespaHex” is multi-rotor survey drone, which is lightweight and payload support not over 800 grams.
Petaneer was founded in 2015 by a small group of researchers and developers working for IVET Animal Hospital in the field of medical device research. We are concentrating on items that assist disabled animals, as well as developing physiotherapy equipment for animals based on the patient's demands.
In 2018, Pettanier formed a joint venture with Ivet Veterinary Hospital. It is Thailand's first agency that integrates knowledge, competence and experience in engineering and veterinary medicine.
Pettanier has the potential for research and development of gadgets to improve the quality of life for pets and meet veterinary demands thanks to brainstorming sessions amongst our team of experienced veterinarians and engineers.
Not only suit the same particular needs, but they also produce high-quality products that are less expensive than those imported from overseas and have a universal design, resulting in significant Thai innovations that are recognized on a global scale. Many international innovation platforms have recognized us with awards. Adjustable wheelchairs, prosthetic legs, support kits, and underwater treadmills are products that already available under our brand.
Currently, the company has distributed 14 animal treadmills both domestically and internationally. In the year 2021, we plan to expand production and bring the product to market by utilizing the data and knowledge collected to improve the product, which is a water treadmill for patient physical therapy.
What will happen in CES?
- Water treadmill with storage system for patients and the elderly for physical treatment.
The water treadmill is used to help patients with the syndrome get back on their feet. Osteoarthritis of the hip joint p atients who need to recover from surgery. The benefit of revitalizing in water is helps to support body weight and balance, allowing the patient to exercise and the muscles that may be unable to do so. You can also change the treadmill's slope and speed to suit your purposes of recovery. The structure is built of clear glass that is visible from all four sides, allowing doctors and personnel to monitor patient movement in order to study the symptoms and the data can be saved and used to evaluate long-term patients.
- Highlights of the product or service
Automated variable adjustment is a technique that uses an algorithm to alter the incline, speed, and duration of exercise based on vital signs.
A vital sign measurement system is used in the Vital Sign Monitoring system. It can assess the moment where the patient is tired but not exhausted by measuring the respiratory rate and heart rate The technology will be linked to an underwater treadmill for maximum exercise performance.
Jet Therapy is an 8-jet head device that adjusts the water pressure in all four therapy regions automatically.
Also AI in the future
Warath Sitlaothaw and Assistant Professor Dr. Bunyong Rungroungdouyboon, the head of CED2, established Medicubed Co., Ltd for the development and promotion of Space Walker. In addition, the company established a research and development team to develop a new rehabilitative innovation for more beneficial items in Thailand's upcoming super-aged society. Until recently, Space Walker under the WOKA brand has only been available through online outlets and for rent.
What will happen in CES?
- The user-friendly interface, Space Walker is a gait-assist device with a dynamic partial weight support mechanism that supports the patient's body using a gas spring. It was created for persons who have a lack of muscular coordination, particularly in the legs, or a loss of balance and body controls, such as those who have had a stroke, those who have myasthenia gravis, and the elderly. Additional features for patients to reduce their anxiety such as fall protection, leg lifting, and the suitable size.
1st prize “International Convention on Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology ” (i-CREATe 2017) at Kobe International Conference Center
1st prize iTCi Award 2017 “Innovations for nursing home patients”
1st prize “Thailand Research Expo 2018”
1st prize “โครงงาน GSB สุดยอด SMEs Startup ตัวจริง”
1st prize “Young-D Startup Ideation Contest” by SCB Bank - Thammasat Startup Thailand League
Mummom knows what it's like to be a parent, both the highs and lows, and works to help every mother be the best she can be in order to give their children the best possible start in life.
Mummom establishes a strong sense of trust by curating products to meet the needs of pregnant women and new parents who believe that their child's comfort comes first.
The importance of time cannot be overstated. Mummom collaborates closely with manufacturers and suppliers to be on the cutting edge of technology so that its mothers can spend quality time with their children, no matter how busy their lives are. We offer a variety of functional products for mother.
What will happen in CES?
- Wearable Breast Pump 3 Models 1. M1
- Awards 1. Krungthai Digital SME Award 2019
2. M1 plus
3. M1 Pro
2. Thailand Zocial Award 2020
3. Final list NIA National Award 2020
The pending patent Pre-Aseptic-Sterilization System plus (PASS+) thin-film design increases the liquids’ exposure to UV-C, enabling greater efficacy and consistency in pre-treatment. The Laminar flow of the liquid over the lamps inside thin film chamber ensures an inactivation and the multiple-lamp system guarantees added food-safety by extending shelf life of the liquids. Our technology delivers trustful, countable UV-C efficiency. UV-C as a nonthermal processing technologies allow for freshness of foods while circumventing preservation. Research studies have shown that food processing without heat can also effectively destroy bacteria and pathogens. In order to maintain the quality of raw milk in dairy farms industry, non thermal was selected to innovate in this innovation. PASS+ for improving quality of raw milk from small and medium size dairy farm in Tropical countries.
The mechanism of this invention, the microorganism inactivation system uses short wave light to improve the quality of raw milk for small and medium dairy farms. The 254-nanometer wavelength is used to reduce the number of microorganisms in raw milk without affecting the quality.
This is a new alternative in controlling the number of microorganisms in raw milk during the transport from farms to milk collection centers. It is the innovation that provides farmers in small and medium dairy farms with access to novel food technology at affordable cost. As a result, these dairy farmers will be able to generate higher income, have better quality of life and preserve their royal granted career, leading to sustainable development of the country.
The efficacy of this innovation had been approved by National Institute of metrology (Thailand) under by Ministry of science and technology. They validated our innovation’s efficacy by using the spectroradiometric method using the CAS 140CT-154 Spectrometer to compare with USFDA part 179.39. The resulted was higher than normal standard and declared the scientific evidence that this innovation can “reduce of pathogenic microorganisms in raw milk to add the value for the farmers”.
This solution better than using cooling system because PASS+ can reduce and control while cooling system only can offer for control in controlled temperature. The initiate investment PASS+ cheaper 50% than cooling system and offer higher margin to dairy farmers and break even point will be on 2-3 years. This non-thermal technology by using UV irradiation definitely cheaper than High pressure process, this is the major reason to select this technology to develop for small and medium dairy farm
- 2019- Silver Medal at 47th International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva. Organized by International Federation of Inventors Associations in Salon International Des Inventions
- Geneve 2019- The Winner and Gold Medal of the Agricultural and Industrial Technology Group at Thailand Inventor day 2019. Organized by National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT)
- 2018- Silver Medal at The International Trade Fair-Ideas, Inventions and New products (iENA 2018) Organized by International Jury of iENA 2018
- 2018- Special Prize at iENA 2018 Organized by Korea Invention Promotion Association
Centrovision was established in 1991 with the goal of becoming a leading business and management consulting firm. Centrovision began developing UAVs in 2010 when it was hired to do a large-scale aerial survey of a plantation in Indonesia. We are developing a new type of building inspection service in 2019 that will automate the future of building facade inspection. On a cloud-based platform, associated artificial intelligence and machine learning visual analytic technologies were applied as a one easy access platform on cloud. The result is revolutionary and scalable solution.
What will happen in CES?
- “CenSolution” 3D IoT model from CenSolution platform that visualize building defection by AI and Machine Learning
GNSS RTK From Depa, ASIA Hardware Battle, YEC pitching 2021 winner
Smart Pulse is Mediot's first project to develop a Central Monitoring System comprising (1) vital signs (2) cloud storage and processing (3) central display
On mobile, there are two target groups:
 Use in hospitals (Business to government) to reduce the workload of insufficient healthcare staff. Reduce errors that may occur from inadequate care and increase efficiency in patient care (reduce the measurement of vital signs and increase the ability to prevent pressure ulcers / reduce the rate of falls in hospitals)
The second group  can expand the consumer market base to the group of home users (Home user – Business to Customer) in order to used to take care of young children or the elderly. Also used to monitor the targeted person by the Care Giver from a distance (Distance Monitoring), which will increase confidence in caring for the elderly or young children who are alone. or watch out during the illness
Hospital vital signs (Group ) segments can be divided into two subgroups:
(1) the subgroup requiring close monitoring of vital signs; using accurate equipment and may be implanted into the body (Invasive), most often used in the intensive care unit (ICU)
(2) the subgroup that does not require close monitoring of vital signs. Just keep an eye on it from time to time, which Mart Pulse devices are in the latter group. And in this subgroup, most of the devices are those that require personnel to measure from time to time. There is no contact with the patient all the time (Wearable) and has not been developed to have central monitoring (Central monitoring), which the Mart Pulse device will answer in this respect.
The service of Smart Pulse will be a solution for users (Solution) that users will receive services in terms of equipment (IOT Hardware), network equipment, server and cloud (Network, server, cloud), display program (Software/alarm system), that is, the Mart Pulse Solution group consists of a wearable device attached to the patient (Hardware) that transmits vital signs information stored in a server (Server) via the Internet by the network that Mart Pulse provides. and display including notifications on centralized computing devices or on the nurse's phone
The development plan takes 2 years and the sales plan for the first 1-2 years will be sales in hospitals in the country. Then expand the market base to be hospitals outside the country and the group of home users step by step.
What will happen in CES?
- “ Smart Pulz reduce COVID-19 in healthcare worker (Model: CENTRAL EYE01)” is a vital signs measurement device with central monitor system to measure heart rate, respiratory rate, body temperature, which can be applied in the care of COVID patients to reduce the exposure of medical personnel with patient . Patients can wear this type of device with them at all times. By having various measurements every 15 seconds and sending values out via wireless (WiFi) data storage and processing on the Cloud Server by an algorithm developed to translate the values and the Monitoring system will be at the nursing counter. which can be used with the wards computer to alert nurses to any patients requiring urgent evaluation and can record the values for the work of the nurses.
- “Smart Pulz (Model : ALLSTAR 01) Platform for online telemedicine hospital” is a Monitoring Device + Central Monitoring System, developed to measure vital signs and send data back to nurse counter or Smart Phone / Tablet of caregivers at home. make it convenient to treat and take care of patients thoroughly and in a timely manner The vital signs measurement device is not attached to the patient. It can measure heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature, blood oxygen, blood pressure and ECG. It will measure various values every 15 seconds and send values out via wireless (WiFi) data storage and processing on the Cloud Server by an algorithm developed to translate the value. Monitoring system will be at the nursing counter. It can be used with wards computers or Smart Phone / Tablet of home caregivers to alert nurses or home caregivers that any patients need urgent evaluation and can record the values for the work of the nurses.
บริษัท โซเชียลแล็บ จำกัด
ผศ.ดร. รัชนี กุลยานนท์
ผศ. ดร. สุภชัย วงศ์บุณย์ยง